Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 18 Feb 2016, 20:59   #130
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee View Post
This round you have ultores astaures heroes norse rainbows and hr playing for you. No one ally can beat that so blocks need to be formed to support anyone wanting to contend against it.

Not all of those alliances have any direct control by ult but it's pretty obvious you as a minimum have 20+ astaures 60 ultores and then out of tags players you swap in. To be blocked is inevitable when you play with such numbers.
That's not accurate at all. HR, bows and Norse didnt launch fleets for us till pt800. HR and norse even hit us up until that point. Bows we've had a deal with most of the round, first an avoidance, then a nap, then an alliance. Astatores we have been allied to all round. Except us sending some def to bows and launching 150 fleets on ct over a week, and them sending some def to us after that there weren't any other aligned fleets from ult/bows till after pt800. Before pt800 Ult had nights of 300+ incs from your block, and that's not counting the incs astatores got for the record. You had us down to roid rank 7 before we ungrounded and got help to fight back.

Claiming that we went blocked into this is plain and simple wrong. You were gangbanging us for 350 ticks with several other allies before we got more help than oot def from astatores.

I've said this before, directly to several hc's in your block even prior to pt450; we expect to get blocked, just try to keep it somewhat balanced. 300+ incs didnt seem balanced to me since it would be clear that we'd be out of the race with more than 2 weeks left of the round at that rate, so i went looking for help. Clearly i'm not the only one thinking this was unbalanced, otherwise we'd be sitting in rank 4 right now with no allies.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote