View Single Post
Unread 24 Aug 2014, 22:45   #13
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Changes to traveltime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
Geographical ETA differences have already been done, and were quickly put away after a round of total failure. And THAT was with way more players

About the other stuff (OP with ETA per class) I think it would change a lot, maybe too much. Par and Cluster ETA reduction is possible, but again, the universe is quite small now. Not sure it would be viable.
Parallel and Cluster ETAs were around for a while and weren't regarded as a failure as far as I know?

Defence ETA changes, maybe, but I'm not sure about attack ETA changes.

Also it means more people trying to all exile into the same cluster/parallel