View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 11:19   #118
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Just people being more than a little bit pissed that you felt the need to get involved in alliance politics, that you claim you're so uninterested in
Say what? Please find me a quote on this. I'd very much like to hear when we've ever said that we don't get involved in alliance politics.

Surely, we do have trouble doing a lot of alliance politics type stuff, depending very much on how we're organized each round. This round we'd probably have little trouble NAPing an alliance or two, since so many of our members join galraids. That said, I don't think anyone is interested in making such a deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
Evidence of Asc salvage!

http://game.planetarion.com/show_news.pl?id=3936

From their own ships.. I bet they're loving that, so cunning!
Standards have fallen so much. Whoever recruited that guy should be kicked.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote