View Single Post
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 10:29   #90
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: And so it begins ...

btw, 1 last comment. How are alliances supposed to take out the #1 alliance? By attacking them solo? if 5 alliances attack them solo (cause they all wanna take out #1) then you'd call it a block. If 5 alliances work together to do more structured attacks, then you'd call it a block aswell.
What you are ASKING the alliances to do, is NOT to try and take out the #1 alliance. Cause honnestly, you're THE STRONGEST alliance. Meaning, no alliance beneath you can singlehandedly win from you. I guess that's a compliment.

But sid, what exactly would you suggest to the alliances below you to do, to have a shot at winning this round? And don't give me "no good" plans or reasons cause we all know how this game works and how it can be played.

Focht, I think what I said, is enough. What I said about Tomkat is only because he claims he left mistu cause he's disguested with the blocking. I don't believe that troll, I claim he left for a better alliance. He simply shouldn,'t lie about it just so he can start the 1up PR train again ...

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...