Unread 8 Jul 2004, 08:39   #55
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Not an unfair summary by any means.

Within a few days, the whole universe would have known about this "block" - some of those involved are incapable of keeping it secret. A quick look at the numbers involved (and it's NOT just fang/mistu/rock involved - they're just the main ones) makes it obvious that 1up will need to respond in some fashion. And for some strange reason I'd rather we began making such a reponse sooner rather later. I don't particularly want to see FMR move up the rankings purely because they blocked first and gained a numerical advantage allowing them to swarm over other alliances one by one.
So there is our justification - cool

What really makes me laugh is that you are now claiming that the block (If it does exist I would prefer t call it co-operation) exists.

Now for a start the 3 aliances you refer too are (if they are working together and please bear in mind I have no knowledge of if they are or aren't) or aren't is totally insignificant.

Blocking for my mind is actually taking galaxies with your allies and then manipulating from round start there position to ensure that they win. This is clearly not the case or infact 1up would have been under muc more pressure from the start,

You are the biggest alliance - if i wanted back into this game as a bashed alliance I would be working to level the playing field.

As for you justification of avoidance of LCH members - how about you stop being a hypocrite.

You use the expression if i walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck. I would say what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent