View Single Post
Unread 21 Jan 2007, 10:10   #1
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
odd SATA problem

I just installed a SATA drive; seagate barracuda 7200.10 320gb, and I left in my old hard drives - IDE drives. now the IDE master is C: and I wanted the IDE slave to be D:, however the second old HDD does not appear at all. I also have a similar problem with my DVD drives in that the master is fine, and the slave drive appears, but I can't do anything with it at all, even open it using the button on the front of the drive. Any idea what might be wrong?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote