Thread: Reset time?
View Single Post
Unread 27 Oct 2014, 17:58   #46
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reset time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
You said only alliances in blocks can hold onto roids, and that Ultores has a block. That... appears to be all. As far as I can tell you've made no actual point.

Your recent barrage of stupid questions seems to be aimed at countering some argument, but it is not clear to me what or whose argument that is, exactly. No one has claimed there is or isn't a block, no one's claimed or denied any alliance's presence in a block, no one has made any statements on the ethics of blocking or not blocking. You're fighting an imaginary opponent.
no, his argument is quiet clear and well thought out....

Xans are OP as top 20 is mainly xans
Xans are struggling to hold onto any roids
Any race and any alliance can land on anyone
Xan race is op as it can land on anyone
Alliances have blocked
the block is unstoppable and ruining the game
Anyone can land on any planet in the block
Anyone in the block can land on anyone outside the block
the block is struggling to defend against attacks
we should end the round short due to these points

^^ quiet a clear and rational argument when you don't think about it.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote