Thread: Nick Round
View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2004, 04:00   #1
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice
Smile Nice Round

Well it has been a nice round, dont you people agree?

I am drunk just remembr that before you read the rest. I am a HR member. In heart i've been so from round 4.... In person I have not, and I regret it every day.
HR has for me, been the place that has kept me from quiting.
Now suddenly we grab 4th place. I know that before this round began it was not a goal at all. The goal was as usual, to have a good time, play and have fun. We have had the fun, the same good time we usually have and we have played good as well. Ofc we couldn't have done so without our fine dc's (Jiri, Mortis, Goxx, henck, lordhelmet and etc, you know who you are), or our fine players (zo0f, Seph, Spoq, Jiri, and ofc our beloved recruits! etc). But I just feel like making a post, flaming should not be suitable here because none have any reason to do it. We have never backed away from our original goals, we haven't backstabbed anyone, we haven't blocked with anyone and we havent teamed up with anyone's side. Mistu and ND have truly been goal makers for us. You both have played the game well, and for a long time it has been obvious that the three of us were gonna fight for the 4th place. The fact that we won the race, to me it dont matter. To me it matters that we all had a good round. Mistu, HR and ND are the true winners of this round imo. OFC we are pleased with the 4th position, but imo all of us deserved ther 4th position. I dont think any battle has been this close before. 1UP, ok they won the round, and they deserve huge credit for that, but when lch "left" the game, things wasn't as much fun any more. What a boring battle it was...
Anyways the point in this post, is not to boast about HR's achievement, because if we ended 6th I would be just as happy with that (I do not share this view with the other members of hr though), but I just think this round has opened a lot of our eyes to new alliances, a new way and a new beginning. Veneratio, Coven, Deadly and Sin, you have all done a great job. LCH I admire you for standing up to the great 1up. VSN, you did great and I respect you for it. Imo this round has been a victory for us all. We all have had fun, ofc people have admittedly announced that they had more fun in round 4 than now, but the truth is PA has never been more balanced. You depend on an alliance and the game in itself needs alliances. The feature of having 100 people alliances brings a new edge to the game, a more competitive edge. The feature of buddy-packs, make the game more interesting. I cant wait until the next round of PA starts, but in the meantime I will spend my time wisely. When I return, to take on my n00bish style of PA, I want to be with you all, in a game where several alliances fight for victory, where great players from 1up, fang, Coven, HR, WP, Veneratio, SiN, LCH, VGN, VSN, NoS, ND, Mistu etc all fight for the same goal, without cheating, flaming and other foul behavior clouding our minds. All I wish for is a round where most alliances have the same shot at becomming the one that wins, without blocking. I hope that we can still be able to get new players to join this fabulous gaming community, a place where new players come in, and old players leave (as they have to try to fit into real life at one point).
As a last note. I have never had this much fun in pa. HR, Friends, enemy alliances. You have all made this round, a great round to remember, and I hail you all !

Yours sincerely, Exode (the über pa n00b)

Exode

Last edited by Exode; 4 Sep 2004 at 04:27.
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote