Thread: 10 Months on...
View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2011, 02:06   #30
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: 10 Months on...

Spinner himself has said that his new game 'isn't 'the new PA'. From what I've seen of Spinners game (no disrepect to the man intended) it's just a poor mans version of another game

I for one won't be switching to Spinners new game as I have a paid subscription to the 'other game' and can't see anything he has improved upon at this point...

The only reason I can see any1 from PA switching to spinners game rather than the established games which he is replicating is to try and keep the community together, or stick with old friends and start up in a position of power within a new game.

If what kenny has implied is true and jagex have bought www.planetarion.com to introduce their own poor mans version of 'another game' with an established domain name, and you lot are standing on a soap box and going to join Spinners game to spite Jagex....

well it's just sad. Time to expand your horizons dudes. Its been 11 years already.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote