View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2015, 11:54   #11
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Just had a thought about astropods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
this doesnt make much more difference than Mr Lobster suggested.
Even if it just 1 type of pod, i would assume it would match the eta of the rest of the fleet type. No other ships then it travels at fi/co speed.

Either way, targetting of just pods and having it as it own class is a no go imo aswell.
Eh? I think you misunderstood me. I was not arguing for having pods different from other ships but the same. Under my proposal a fr pod would be a fr pod it just not be a locust or vampire or whatever else just one type (or indeed it could be still different pods for each race, It makes no odds to my suggestion, but that would mean a lot of extra ships!). The only difference my suggestion makes from current is allowing each player to decide which pod classes they want to use, and that is the only thing it was meant to change.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote