Thread: Fixes
View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2018, 16:15   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think it would be more viable to do some "hybrid" strats if the investment was less costly in term of research time with the HCT.
If you can make ready the next HCT in a short time after landing roids, you wouldnt have to invest as much as if you had to do 48 hours of research to get to the next roidcount stage.
I rather like it that people have to look a bit further into the future than the 6-8 ticks it'd take to do a 1200 RP research. Your suggestion changes the whole system from something that requires actual thought and planning to "do HCT for a few ticks whenever you're ETA 4 on more roids than you can mine".

Honestly, I don't think there much reason to change the HCT system. It's interesting, rewards foresight, provides an organic way for players to do better, makes the game more complex for high ranked planets, and even offers a chance of a laugh when someone in your galaxy or alliance ****s up. None of the suggestions I've seen so far even come close.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote