View Single Post
Unread 2 Jun 2010, 09:13   #5
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Leaving teaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Membrivio View Post
I think you should strike. Normally I am not a fan of strikes, but if the situation is as described you get banged from behind by the government.

You could consider private schools, a coaching career publicly and privately etc.

Good luck.
I'm no fan at all of striking, infact it often has the opposite effect.

e.g. you strike because your company has to fire 100 employees to save money. Ok, so you strike and stop working for 1 week ... during that week, your company will have massive losses, hence even MORE financial problems. So how is that gonna stop them firing those 100 people if all you do is making sure they now have even less money?

I know it's abit simplistic but that's often what it gets down to. The ones that get fired will be the victims of the strike, because the company will pay them alot less as they were planning to, but now they no longer have that money.

E.g. the strikings in Greece are a joke. The country needs to do it or it'll go bankrupt ... so wtf are they striking for? They rather want to go bankrupt ???

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote