View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2009, 12:23   #33
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: PAteam and top rate comedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless View Post
Unlike you I do actually have quite some experience developing AAA video games from which I can tell that some things appear easy but by far are not to do easily.
Anyway, my comment was not aimed at all the things done for this round, but as a general remark regarding changes.
Whereas my comment was regarding the so-called 'major' changes this round and taking issue with your belief that they could have code changes worthy of that title.
Of course, dont let that stop you in your holier-than-thou belief that 'heartless is always right, defying heartless is heresy'

These changes are easy to do in the frontend, the backend, conceptually and in testing; and someone like you should know that.

Last edited by lokken; 20 Sep 2009 at 18:20.
Phil^ is offline   Reply With Quote