View Single Post
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 16:34   #50
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough
Re: Newsflash : Arrogant car drivers found to be "complete faggots", survey says

i actually quite enjoy speed cameras. But then again i ride a motor bike so i have no worries about music playing too loudly, kids screaming in the back. or running into the back of ppl as i just go around them. Which means im less distracted by everything else and focus more on my speed.

However i generally hate all car drivers especially as they think they can pull the same stupid stunts on me as they would on a car. I DONT HAVE AIR BAGS, YOU TOUCH MY BIKE EVEN A LITTLE CLIP AND IT COULD SEND ME SPIRALLING AND SKIDDING UNDER NEATH ANOTHER CAR. I mean for gods sake some people are complete pricks when it comes to driving. im sure you need to pay attention to everyone using the road not just those with 4 cars or who have a large enough veichle to risk your life and do some nasty damage to your car.

Quite simply though i just spend my time zooming past them in traffic, chuckling to myself as i see the mile of stationary cars sitting infront of the twat who cut me up on the roundabout.
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote