View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2004, 07:07   #1
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
New Formula 1 season, Points of Views here.

Well, another year another formula 1 season that looks set to be possibly the most competitive driver wise, car wise is another story that imo won't be readable until race 3.

Who are you betting on, what do you think looks good, what do you think looks bad.

So far I was really hoping that perhaps ferarri may of rested on their laurels a bit and let the other teams seemingly close the gap, especially Williams with their new freakish car :P

However in practice Schumacher has just broken the track record (and beaten last years pole time) at albert park, which suggests heavily that ferrari are coming out running while other teams may still be trying to crawl before they start running with their new cars.

McLaren haven't issued anything sounding like they have fixed their reliability problems and Renault are another quiet team that looks like they've made a lot of improvements.

However what I am looking forward to is watching Schumacher take on the new breeds in Alonso and Raikkonen and some of the older yet still his junior in Montoya and Trulli this year. I hate to write off Ralf and Coulthard but somehow I just don't think they'll figure as much this season and imo Michael knows them too well to be outsmarted on the track by them.

I'm certainly looking forward to this season though coverage will be mince here in Canada... Will be interesting to see if Stoddart does really mess up the season by pulling his support from traction control cause of the cheap engine "We can't run a team but we play with the big boys or else" problem.

Anyway feel free to prattle ON-TOPIC and I expect the keen and wise formula 1 fan Jammyjim to keep this thread clean and also to put his very authoriative input in :P

p.s. Does anyone know of any F1 fantasy team games on-line this year?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote