View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2016, 09:55   #79
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Re: R66 who will win

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
A lot of people(including myself) got tired of grounding all the time, non stop incs(i had incs 20+ days in a row) and waking up during the night for an entire round so pretty sure some people either left for another alliance or left alltogether.

Activity has gone way down to the point there's barely 20 people in ult priv channel nowdays. Now I'm sure activity will go up when round starts(as most people are chatting on whatsapp nowdays) but as far as I know(I have no involvement in any decisions in ult nor is this an official anouncement) Ultores is going to play a more relaxed round.
Guess this didn't last long. 50+ man tag and already napped to the support tag of 30 members. I wonder why people keep claiming you have support tags when you already have one before wars have even begun.... I'm glad we are having a more relaxed round.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote