View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2007, 17:41   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R20 Who were you?

You are: The Little Tank (4:5:6) (Clear)
Size: 141 1459
Value: 605,892 815
Score: 4,096,332 36
XP: 58,174 11

Led early on despite the recall bug pulling me from 3 targets ETA 1, fell away to outside the top 100 then settled on a serviceable DE fleet and stockpiled, playing for XP, sitting in the middle of the top 100. Then spent stockpile and went after larger players for bigger XPs in the last week, landing on the likes of Caj. Finished poorly with a silly fleetcrash as I just saw lots of piggies and couldn't be bothered to check, cost me 350k score.

Can't say it was really exciting until I started mixing it with the big boys. Up to then roiding easy Etds was hardly fun.