View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2010, 17:47   #19
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

Wish i didnt say i couldnt livelaunch at all, i said the game shifted towards later and later attacks and the prelaunch was introduced to allow those who rather get a nights kip more often than not to still attack with their ally (note im like mz in that respect, i will on occasion set my alarm, if theres an important raid or if the ally / gal is expecting big incs)

Prelaunch provides an option. Removing prelaunch provides no option until the bc's decide to bring forward attack times. As the game stands right now I for one would not play if prelaunch was removed. You for one have proved you will play with prelaunch. So in a very small sample pool of 2 then it makes no sense at all for the game to remove prelaunch and absolute sense to keep prelaunch.

Will bc's bring forward attack times if you remove prelaunch? Im doubtful solely because the shift to later launch times occured before the introduction of prelaunchs? Is what I was saying I guess so yeah i stand by my statement that until there is a dynamic in place to encourage day time attacking then pre launch is essential for the game.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote