View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2010, 08:33   #10
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
Archas prelaunching did not create the shift of tendancy towards everybody launching in the dead of the night, it was a natural evolution of the game as the playerbase got less, less people were available to force attacks through in the daytime, so the majority came to rule and everybody was forced to attack in the middle of the night.

Prelaunching did not cause this shift, prelaunching was added to aid those who could not launch in the middle of the night and would otherwise be forced away from the game. Please note that. So people wouldnt leave the game. As we all get older and more responsible in our real life roles (we being the community in general due to the lack of younger players entering the community) then the prevalance and need for keeping and evolving the prelaunch system becomes more. Until such time as i orignally stated that a substitue system is developed which encourages more people to attack during the day ( removing prelaunch! is not a substitue system in a depleted universe)

And what I suggested (ie remove the visibility of prelaunch) is not the paradox it might seem. Until the game shifts to a dynamic where there is a feasibility in attacking when awake, then you need to make prelaunching more akin to waking up in the middle of the night to live launch, to aid the offensive nature and force of the game. Plus there is the consequential benefit of not knowing you are going to be receiving incs... so if u want to save your ass then hey u might just have to wake up in the middle of the night to check? Which is what you wish?

So, you are trying to tell us that at no point during the night / day you are able to live launch? Seriously, its possible to launch attacks at PA within a 18hrs timeframe during any given day. ( I spose most dont sleep more than 7hrs? )

Remove fking prelaunching, it just makes the game stale and predictive. Allow people to set +1 on attacks tops.

So you want to remove the smal award given currently to active players? GREAT! If anything, you should be able to tell WHEN PLed attacks land, to make them less viable.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote