Thread: Ultorrents
View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2011, 22:20   #10
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Re: Ultorrents

im sorry eksero i didnt ignore it pal.

so u had incs from rock oddr, who doesnt? so some ult planets had incs from rock oddr... and that means what? they are now part of the block according to u?

but j0, u and me know better eksero. ofcos rock and oddr have nothing to do with any block, its just u who are hc of ultores got a little beating for 2days by nd/ct/dlr and u saw some solos or galraid incs from oddr/rock u decided its better to go for rock and claim they are part of the block. because ult doesnt seem to be strong to look at their enemies up, they look down for easy roids to regain.

its sad mate, thought ult was the new cool place to be.. fighting spirit etc....... fight the best even when outnumbered for only 2 days. but jo go roid rock ngo hr oddr patsa deadsoldiers etc... keep it classy

pls mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote