Thread: kill exile
View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2017, 16:34   #23
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: kill exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
I get all your points but I feel allowing exiles after 250 ticks is a good option simply because I mail gal start of round some players not naming names don't even respond till they have all cores and will then be active if gal seems strong.
A lot of those people trying to end in a specific gal actualy aims to get exiled as soon as possibole, and end in C200.

1. You get instantly moved into a gal once loggin in while in C200, and it removes the "3-tick exile window", so you are more certain that the gal you want to get in are in the correct exile pool when you get moved.

2. You save resources, and due to what i descriped in point 1, you get two chances to exile/land into the correct gal.

3. If you dont log in, and is put as unwanted you will auto-exile after 24 hours, and put into C200.

---

Obviously the goal should be to make changes that makes the "exile into a private gal" sh*t harder, and still give you the chance to remove players that dosnt reply after a long while after the round kicked off(when cores/research are halfy done).

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote