Thread: kill exile
View Single Post
Unread 8 May 2017, 11:07   #19
berten
respect, unity, order

berten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the roughberten is a jewel in the rough
Re: kill exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Every alliance has their active scanners also and would be nice if they werent thrown in to one and same galaxy all of them So in your selfish opinion u can choose not to play with a scanner, but its fine if someone else is stuck to them? Not to mention how fcked up the scanner self would be if all bails on them.
This thread is not about scanners, its about galaxies.

Nobody should be forced to play with a planet that doesn't contribute to the galaxy. People that don't bother to show up on irc/whatsapp/... do not contribute. Often these are scanners, defplanets, ...

Playing with one of these planets in your galaxy means you won't be a contender for top galaxy.

Being able to perform as a galaxy already depends a lot on luck, don't make it even worse by getting rid of the exile system.

If anything: exiling should be made easier, A LOT easier. 48 hours is pathetic when you know after a few hours that you'll have to get rid of the planet.
Only being able to exile 2 out of a possible 4-5 useless planets is frustrating and can mean your round is over after tick 200. (galaxy wise)

I'm all the way on the other spectrum here: I'm sick of knowing at tick 150 that a part of my galaxy is crap and I won't be able to do anything about it for another 1000 ticks.