Thread: Game Feed
View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2010, 13:12   #8
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Game Feed

To explain further:
Firstly, I didn't actually spend much time on this.
My original idea was something that would have some activities every tick or two, that could be placed on something like the portal, and perhaps in game, so that users could see more about what's going on in the universe.

I admit the starting point wasn't great; it was just a simple way of setting the ball rolling.

I'm glad that some people took the request and suggestion in the spirit it was given, and had given some constructive comments.

I'd like to confirm that this is by no means a/the "major change" that will have a lot of time spent on it over the next few rounds. It was something that I wanted opinions on. Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited by Appocomaster; 11 Feb 2010 at 13:19.
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote