Thread: ALLY Round 78
View Single Post
Unread 10 Aug 2018, 16:16   #25
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: ALLY Round 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well it was quite obvious to me that you did not have a planet or that you wernt looking at the universe page/PA dumps so you could not understand what i was saying.
I have no memory of working with you, hearing your name being mentioned, or seeing your name on any top ranking list the past 30 rounds, wich suggested to me you have no idea whats going on in the game. This universe is pretty small, so it would be wierd if i hadnt bumped in to you on some occasion..
You always did amuse me Butcher but that just made me chuckle greatly. It really does show and prove my point that you pay no attention to whom you deal with. Me and you have practically rowed on these forums every round for years. We once got into a heated debate in regards to p3nguins one round (which i am a founder off btw) and your claiming to have never even heard of me? That really does show your complete arrogance. Remind me, what alliances have you actually lead to victory? Only claim to fame i have ever witnessed is Rainbows (where half the members under your command used to call you an idiot)

Looking at your alliance signature alone shall i give you a brief history lesson:

Ely - If this is Elysium then i was an officer within this alliance.
MISTU - Once again i was a recuitment officer and helped BC within this alliance.
Angel: I was a HC in this alliance.
1up: I was a member of this alliance
VisioN: I helped in recuitment within this alliance
CT: I was asked by Angryduck to be one of the original HC within this alliance when we both were BCing in Newdawn together for a round. Feel free to ask him and he can confirm that for you. But at the time i was also asked to rejoin PA Team (yes.. my second time in PA Team) to run the MH department
FAnG: I was also a HC here alongside Irvine and Alch
ROCK: Again.. not only was a HC within ROCKjr (way before the days of Magma) i was also on many occasions a HC within ROCKs main tag.

I was also a HC of Legion, Virus, Jenova, Audentes, and as we mentioned above p3nguins. So to clarify, ive been around a lot longer then you. Ive also been trusted in many more alliances to be in higher positions then you. So i have more of an idea then you ever will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Intel, or knowledge is not something thats exclusive to a small closed circle of players in this game anymore. You dont need to know the secret knock if you wanted to find out what alliance is NAPed to who, most HCs will tell you straight out if they are, as there is no point in trying to hide it.
If the HCs wont tell you, some of their members will, and if they dont know you can always just look at the fleet dumps or JGPs to figure out who is hitting what alliance.
If you want to add some other alliance coords to your intel, you could simply just PM one of their HCs and they would gladly hand over their entire memberlist, as they know it will be out after a few days anyway.

This might be new to many older players that used to play in the glory days of PaX when you had to sign up a fake nick each new round and have a secret incomming report channel to try staying under the radar for as long as possibole.
Again, not every alliance is as transparent as you make out. If i went to an alliance after a shuffle requesting their coords list no one does that. Plus, the fact alone you see many threads each round on the alliance discussion talking about pre round secret naps which are not made public on the in game tools is proof enough its not as transparent as you make out. This is typical Butcher though, try to argue with the IQ of a 4 year old. But please... feel free to educate me on how much more knowledge you have been a 'newer player'. oh and ps... 'clown'

Ps: Sorry I have completely taken this off topic. And as it appears it takes Butcher usually around 12 hours to reply to me I am done with this thread now. Catch up with you all soon PA universe!

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 10 Aug 2018 at 16:32.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote