View Single Post
Unread 13 Sep 2014, 20:37   #187
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R58 gossip thread! bringing it to the level 10!

Wait, so are Ultores crying because they can't SK people to make them quit/cry?

Or am I totally off with this?

I personally do not think being "immune" to anything is great, but to be frank I don't prescribe to the idea of causing anyone to quit in this game. It's self-destructive and shows a sorry state of the community to do so.

I've played in Heroes this round and I enjoyed the entire hitting people who hit them and their members hard and less interested when attacks became more about personal vendetta's.

If you're seriously playing this game with the intention of making others quit then I must question why you're still even bothering to be here. Just leave the game yourself, you'll find it a more productive use of your time.

Note that Spore had quite a few "troll" attacks against it. Hell, we laughed out loud to the Norton emails aimed at SnowSeal and found it quite entertaining. THAT was a good, entertaining move and not once was the objective to try and force Snowseal to quit the game totally.

That is what I personally agree with for troll attacks and the like.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote