View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2014, 09:49   #155
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: R58 gossip thread! bringing it to the level 10!

I don't SK to troll. I SK to halt constructions of an enemy planet. The same way i try to steal roids to halt income of an enemy planet. The same way i FC to halt the danger an enemy planet poses. The same way i cov op to force population and guards tyo halt the overall growth of an enemy planet. The Structure defence is out of proportions compared to other defencive stratergies. People will point their fingers and laugh at you after they've roided/fc'd/sk'd/covop regardless. I don't think those crying about it the most deserves special protection in form of a cheap quick structure than nullifies a strategy used by countless people, at virtually no expence at all. There are already mechanisms in this game to be immune from SK's; it's called DEFENCE. Stop ruining everyone's alternative plays just because you emo over peanuts. Or maybe we should disable the offencive mechanisms of this game alltogether, hold hands and sing kumbaya? Then noone will emo and noone will quit, right?

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

Last edited by DrunkenViking; 11 Sep 2014 at 09:57.
DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote