View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 23:23   #309
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

indeed, jbg, you are correct in that appraisal. i highlighted now and all them pages ago (b4 elevator etc got all confused and let their knickers get in a twist) to show that it was (ethically? technically?) wrong. not that you ever agreed to not enter the arbiter.

b4 all the junk of pushing mz's buttons if we go back to right when i first started posting here, all i did was state that (in my opinion), what you did was wrong. and as stated here...and in #support...and in #tran....i never once said i supported the uni wide nap to attack asc over this...i wa spretty bladdere dthe night it all happened and managed to get banned from support a bunch of times, but im pretty sur eu were ther ewhen i was trying to argue that xen and any others should be allowed of vacation early so they could help out.

then i decided it would be coolio to push some buttons since mz etc seem to think there gods gifts to their own errmm ego or something.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote