View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2010, 20:01   #12
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: personal data storage

Light person you just wouldn't believe how long a mess I went through with Fiery and Spunkfire over my "real" details one round. Eventually, they did compromise and allowed me to use the last name Kekkonen. I don't really know when this became such a massive trend, I mean, I've registered accounts for other people and other people have registered accounts for me in the past and at some point (I reckon it has to do with Ace and Spunkfire) things just became obnoxious with this.

It's quite retarded since they have no actual way of verifying your personality, and until they start threatening you with some federal database, it's just a misfire. It's good to hear the multihunters are still focusing on important tasks though.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote