View Single Post
Unread 10 Mar 2018, 00:52   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Resource Stealers

Quote:
Originally Posted by genosse27 View Post
Hi,

everyone keeps asking stuff about these resource stealers and hardly anyone has a proper answer. I couldn't find anything in the manual or in this forum.

Will they die upon stealing and can only be used in wars like structure killers? What is the cap limit? Are they capping from all present resources or just the mining output of that tick?

Can those people who know the formula please englight us? Thanks.
They dont die on steal.
Each ship can steal 1500 of each resources(or whatever appoco set it to steal) iirc.
The manual and the ship stats engine is old, and the steal function was built around some ancient stat set by the look of it when i used to do stats.

I might be wrong, but this is what i remember from playing with the admin stat tool ingame and calcs in the past.
I guess only appoco can give you the correct answer

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote