View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2016, 12:35   #43
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: At what point is there not enough players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
I like the idea of a flexible end of round. Meaning the End of round is announced at pt 979(1 week out from a 7 week round[standard])as either being 7 weeks, 8 weeks etc....
The problem with this is the pricing model of planetarion. How can you justify a credit being worth more or less play time depending on "what's happening in the universe"?
I personally wouldn't buy a credit if I didn't know when the round starts how long that credit will be valid. I usually don't play in a top ally anyway so what goes on in the top part of the ranking means very little to me.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote