Thread: Leadership
View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 13:52   #70
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
we clearly said we ment to play this as a break round.. and to prepare for next round ( which ofc is taking some in and testing to see if they fit eX).. then abit out in the round.. alot came back wanting to play.. and some of us had more time so we changed our goals abit.. that is allowed last time i checked
Woah, I said nothign about it not being allowed, I merely stated that the predictions at the start of the round were valid seeing as bwtmc is claiming that they were unfounded assumptions, I stated my argument for them.

Quote:
the merge was a way to hide score.. something that must be concidered valid as most others hide value....
Yeah, hiding score is valid, but if you guys didn't intend on winning the round, why were you hiding score?

Quote:
and about the wow shit.. im pretty sure he was just kidding around.. its kinda obvious.. not our fault u dont understand a joke
It didn't look like a joke, it seemed to be a piece of propaganda so that you guys could pretend that you weren't trying to merge in order to win. This is also, coincidentially, the reason for you guys trying to hide the merge by saying that you were adding out of tag members, afterall, slating FO for their merge just before merging would be hypocritical wouldn't it?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote