View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 13:45   #69
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about
Re: Leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
There's a difference between starting a tag next round when you guys have announced that you won't play and the way you guys played this round. You said that you'd be playing with a "small core" which was around 30 people, knowing that you were likely to recruit etc, and knowing that your core consists of good players, I predicted that you would win.
Making predictions based on your past performances is totally just because your players had proven to be competent.

The problem is the fact that the 6 players in the Nihilum tag were, in fact, eXilition players who were planning to merge into eXilition. One of your past HCs has stated that this merge wasn't for ranks but due to eXilition's links to Nihilum in WoW, which is a pile of shite.

Way to avoid my questions/points btw.
we clearly said we ment to play this as a break round.. and to prepare for next round ( which ofc is taking some in and testing to see if they fit eX).. then abit out in the round.. alot came back wanting to play.. and some of us had more time so we changed our goals abit.. that is allowed last time i checked

the merge was a way to hide score.. something that must be concidered valid as most others hide value....
and about the wow shit.. im pretty sure he was just kidding around.. its kinda obvious.. not our fault u dont understand a joke
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote