Thread: Leadership
View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2006, 13:29   #62
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Leadership

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc

Nihilum decided to join eXilition. What's the problem?
Regardless of whether you I or him define 6 players as a problem, you've got this. A 'tag' is an 'alliance' because that's how the game defines it. By merging 'tags' you loophole past the scoring mechanism for recruiting players which was designed to stop alliances recruiting to a higher rank. If you object to the FO merger because of that, you can thus logically oppose this, because the loopholes haven't been covered enough.

It is within the rules, but that doesn't mean people have to like it either. I am not against alliance mergers per se, but I am against them being allowed beyond the first half of the round having elapsed as that is tantamount to recruiting for end of round rank. I accept them, but I do not agree with them and think that it should be changed. Let me state, this round it was not unfair because that's how the game said it should be - but I think it should be seen as unfair in future.

His main problem is that exilition (Cartman specifically) have gone on about 'adding players out of tag' when this has been spin, going on all out lie because the game does not define nihilum as 'out of tag' it defines them as an alliance and thus it was not 'adding people out of tag' it was a 'merger'. How you see it (adding people out of tag) or others might see it (unfairly merging to gain score/rank) this is the logic of the game and how it is defined. The game makes these definitions, not you, I or anyone else for that matter.

Last edited by lokken; 10 Dec 2006 at 13:34.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote