View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2004, 23:10   #2
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: who were you/what did you do

Rank 113th

Ships (71900 total)
Vsharrak 11400 Pulsar 24500
Arrowhead 20400 Bomber 8500
Boltthrower 650 Lancer 2300
Broadsword 100 Fireblade 750
Dagger 2300 Sabre 1000

Highest ever finish, outside a 1up galaxy as well. Lost 6 days early on, roided with FI with a while then converted to FR/DE. After Zo0f roided me i went mass arrows/blades to ensure that no large xan from a 1up galaxy could roid me (as they were the most likely to roid me) - spent the last few weeks pissing people off by defending with my rather large amount of arrows.

Siege mode worked, as after i got my blades/arrows no one attacked me for the last 3 or 4 weeks, except on a counter attack.