Thread: The Ash'taari
View Single Post
Unread 27 Sep 2017, 16:58   #9
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: The Ash'taari

How would it play out in combat? I like the whole idea but currently the 3 abilities (emp/cloak/steal) are all negatable. Emp causes no damage so is OK to attack into and Cloak/Steal can both be beaten by int and emp.

My concern with Ref is that why would anyone risk combat with them? If any battle is going to cost you up to 10% value why would you ever land them?

This could really bad for Zik that already suffers from loads of salvage nerfs to lose an extra 10% ontop would see them barely ever profit from a battle with Ash. Regardless of how big a mid match it was.

I'm assuming that emped ships won't cause ref damage based on logic of the combat engine but if Cat is needed to land Ash always that really kills Ter as a race, and impacts Xan a lot.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote