View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2005, 14:32   #6
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Useful Links: Round XIII

The Vision parser should be up to date again for r13. Yesterday we installed the updated parser with changes to make it function again like it should. And with the new setup it should load a bit faster aswell.

Currently Supported are:

Planet Scans
Surface Scans
Technology Scans
Unit Scans
Jumpgate Probes
Fleet Scans
Battle Reports
Galaxy status

You can parse as many scans as you like in one go, they will be sorted on coords and scan type and will be displayed under 1 link. Its also possible to hide coords, the hiding function is integrated in all scans and will also alter planet names/scores/values/roidcounts to make it "harder" to track hidden planets.

News scans are not supported, this because they aren't used much by my knowledge and are relatively hard (read time consuming) to implement. And time is something i haven't got to much on my hands at the moment.

Last edited by Wandows; 12 Apr 2005 at 14:41.
Wandows is offline   Reply With Quote