View Single Post
Unread 17 Dec 2009, 12:30   #100
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: Support planet rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I have to say I'd be fairly surprised if there was a load of multiing etc going on in pa still. I'm not disagreeing with you that it might be relatively easy but most people just, well, don't.
The problem both of us would have when it comes to discussing this, is that it is totally impossible to determine what the level of cheating is and I find it surprising that you seem very sure about that.

If we can agree about how easy it is to cheat in this way, perhaps we could agree that it is at least plausible that for every "incompetent" cheat that is detected (and there are a few of them every round) there might well be one or two who are not incompetent?

Humans are extremely resourceful creatures and exploiting opportunities to gain a competitive advantage must be one of the strongest drivers of human development since the species first appeared on earth.

I think the "flaws" (I see them as such) in the game design which I have referred to provide incredibly rich opportunities for exploitation.

I would therefore be incredibly surprised if there weren't a lot of people exploiting them.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote