View Single Post
Unread 11 Dec 2009, 17:13   #92
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Support planet rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by rUl3r View Post
Hardcoding OOT def out of the game wouldnīt completely abolish the possible uses of support planets though.
IF the support planet is able to provide scans / intel thats fine but not showing up on my JGP scan of my target and without consequence if it is on a 1 way trip to the target.

Quote:
Paisley constantly ignores the fact that support planets do not have to be multis at all.
No.... I called them sad b@$t@rd$ in a earlier post

Quote:
Itīs not that hard to get some people signup to support you every now and then. With the "run and hide" option people donīt even need to worry about getting the fleet killed while theyīre offline for a day. Also, everybody has the option to get people to sign up a planet to support you, if you choose not to do, you canīt exactly blame others. Itīs pretty much the along the lines of "I donīt have an alliance so itīs unfair others do". The option is there, you donīt need to cheat for it.
However, the main argument Paisley put forward is oog/oot use of support planets. Looking at the developement of the past rounds, with most allies not even filling their tags, thatīs pretty certainly not a valid point at all.
You have to ask what players of what alliances have support planets via multi-ing.

Quote:
thereīs no use for out of tag support planets since there is plenty of tag space available.

Quote:
That said, some other allies used it as well, maybe Paisleys ally didnīt get enough of the share and he doesnīt like it at all for that reason.
The only support planets we had at Subh were scanners and a few spies.
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote