View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2009, 09:35   #66
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
you used cov op first as a comparison to out of tag def for some reason.
I only mentioned cov ops after your post.
Right, as much as I hate getting into a meta-debate here, that comparison was not made to suggest a similarity between cov ops and support planets, but merely to illustrate that both are features of the game. Calling for game features to be removed because "well, I don't like them" is retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Pretty much is to me.
Your answer to "what is so different between attacking an defending, in the whole support planet debate?" appears to be "I like attacking, but I don't like defending". You know, yeah, I'm not feeling up to the task of providing arguments on this rather sub-zero level. Perhaps we can continue this discussion when you actually feel up to acknowledging how the whole "statement backed up by arguments" thing works. Let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek View Post
he may not have been closed, but JBG did acknowledge that elviz took salvage donations from his 'friends' to give him the round win in round 30.
Point stands. Also, farming is not multiing, salvage donations don't have to be from support planets and support planets still doesn't imply multiing.

(I'll admit to being wrong about elviz not cheating in the last year though!)

If you'd just quoted him properly, the quote itself would've contained a link to the post/thread.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote