Thread: Predictions R15
View Single Post
Unread 12 Oct 2005, 12:44   #260
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Predictions R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace
Like I said before i'm not giving out names, it might harm those involved and that is not what I like to see.
Saying it makes me look stupid not giving it out is silly, Like I really care if YOU think I look stupid or not

The logic used here is:
R14 is over, yes some 1up planets had naps with LCH, do I feel the need to make the names public and get them in trouble with 1up HC ? no

BTW to use your words, I never seen you give proof of 1up planets NOT taking naps.

You are right. I didn't give any proof, but I also covered my tracks by stateing that a member could have done it in secret. Do you see that? Do you see how easy that is? You, on the other hand, have not brought anything to the table. No, I do not take your word for it. Noone even needed a planet nap with lch. You guys gave up with like a month in a half left in the round. Some worth that planet nap would have been. You want to feel important though.
Yes, 1up planets napped your shit alliance.