View Single Post
Unread 2 Oct 2005, 23:22   #33
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] PL#07 - starts 01 October

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
Don't I get more than 2 bonus points for having an exact longshot rather than a general?
it's complicated

the bonus I introduced at the start of the season for exact longshot wins was equal to the number of goals scored.... so you would have got +3 for this match, 6 in total. However, after lupin scored 7 for one match, it seemed excessive so I mentioned a change, no-one commented, and since then I've added +1 + GD (which is always at least 1), so longshots where the win was only by one goal are scored as +2 bonus... you're still getting 5 points for a match where almost no-one scored anything so it's not that bad...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
1-X moved from 1st down to just above me.
bad day?
2 points from 9 games isn't very good.
I applied the same 'decisions' to those 9 as I did to the previous day's games. I like to think the teams got it wrong.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote