View Single Post
Unread 15 Jan 2011, 17:04   #11
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jagex Introduction / Q&A

As you deleted my responces, i'll retype them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Jagex is a reasonably big company, with 400+ people. If anything, we really announced the sale far too soon, but we had to migrate the servers and so we decided to let you know that we'd been purchased. When this was announced, the CEO had literally just signed with Pete. I doubt there were more than 5 people in Jagex who knew that they'd just purchased Planetarion.
It does not matter how big JageX is. Planetarion has been given a 'Community Manager', it is irrelevent that JageX has 400+ people when we have one person dedicated to the Planetarion community. Now, what were all asking is that its been over 6months since MarkG got appointed as community manager and he's done absolutly nothing, so when is this going to be fixed?

Planetarion isnt even on JageX's website. Theres been no effort put in that we can see other than moving the servers which they had to do.

The reality is, JageX are on a strict deadline and you should of informed them of this. If Planetarion does not show improvement in the next 6months, then the game is in serious risk of losing its community when Spinners new game comes out. The top alliances in Planetarion will give the new game a go, which in turn will get the medium/smaller alliances to seriously think about trying the game.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote