Thread: Ultores
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 23:36   #181
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ultores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
So let me get this straight.. you (xvx) were hit by fang/ct/app blah blah blah and this 'forced' xvx to officaly nap Ultores? Give me a break thats the biggest load of bull ive ever heard.

So, xvx didnt offer a contract type agreement to the block, that if they did infact join it to hit Ultores they wanted a full round nap/reasuracne the block wouldnt turn on them? Yes or no. And if you say no then to be honest any respect i still had left for you (which isnt much) has gone as i saw the logs myself as they were taking place You didnt decline the block, you offered terms and when they were declined THEN you were hit (not even by the whole block) you officaly napped Ultores ingame. Thats what happend.

You have worked together in previous rounds (think pretty much members have already stated that on this thread already from both Ultores and xvx) You have swapped members before the round started (ie santa and many others switching) While you were first and Ultores second there was pretty much no hostility between you 2.. at all. And yet still, you come out with the same bs and try to claim the only reason you napped was due to the block hitting xvx? Without sounding disrespectful i saw for 2 days xvx and nd hit fang with as many lolwaves as they could.. and you didnt make a dent. If the block had hit xvx full force i think we would of noticed a big difference (ie you would of lost a lot) So lets get back to reality here shall we:

You have pretty much been working togther since ticks began and hitting a few random gal raids with each other in is still no excuse. You were threatend by the block with been hit if you didnt join so you panicked and offered them terms.. the block declined and 2 of the said block hit you for just 2 nights in which you then offically napped Ultores ingame. That is what happend this round.
Have we not covered nearly all this many many times already? all thats different is its different peoples biased opinions. Why don't you wait another 5 or 6 posts then just copy paste this same shit again :s

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote