View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2010, 16:54   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The "Intellectual" Left

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda View Post
Good. You have demeaned me.
I haven't demeaned you, I said that your attitude on this issue was "pathetic" based on the fact that you are an educated person (I assume, although I am now having my doubts) and should know better, and that I suspected you were parroting this from somewhere.

The first part of this is my opinion and you are free to rebuke me for it with a counter-argument - you have not done so.

The second part is based on a reasonable suspicion, as you have previously referenced the fact that you read the sort of shit which would inspire this thread. There has been no attempt to refute this second point either, which rather leads me to suspect it is true.

Quote:
You have demeaned an entire country.
As you don't seem to be aware of this, I should point out that I said nothing substantially more 'demeaning' regarding said country than you did, ultimately.

I was unaware that a thread all about slagging off America and making sweeping generalisations about it's political culture was not the place to make critical comments about American political culture, my apologies.

Quote:
I don't know whether you profess to be in any way intellectual but you certainly are following in the pattern of which I complain.
What pattern? The pattern of people having the temerity to disagree with pappy, badly-constructed opinions, (I flatter - it's a prejudice actually) which even the people who make them are not willing to defend?

Oh, the humanity!

Yes, so what do we have here up to now: a thread created to air a prejudice regarding "the left" as supposedly being intolerant and condemning any opposing points of view, in which you proceed to entirely dismiss any opposing comment as being unfounded and "demeaning".

And they say Americans don't do irony.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 21 Sep 2010 at 17:31.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote