View Single Post
Unread 3 Dec 2007, 13:26   #8
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice
Re: Knock out round or Land Player wins

Karo , lol

now i dont get it , wha you mean by not enough time , you gonna get me saying nasty word . Only jack ass such as the last one , puss .
Claiming that he are worth somehtin and no delivering it , such as some crew even needing to turn around and ask other peeps to be thec.

Evil player are nasty ppl , anoing but wont go naping you .
Maybe f you get to be twice , than 3 time bigger than any player , you can try to get nap .

Ttribal war is brutal pa is soft , filled whit unworthy player such as you and kargool , so return a favor . Carring more since ou can get taxe out of player.

From what i heard from ppl around as a guy that been around many place.
A bunch programor ,, in need of job that made this in theyr spar time , first usng a other game ``script`` than after a few time , they got ppl offering to buy because they got www.pa.com .

wont get much more ppl here , unless you take care of the kargool(tgv) puss(ass) devlin , and few more other ppl . assasin like and stuff (buzzing around but aint worth much more than trouble)

but i guess that it s pretty good since if you want to have a decent planet you need a 17 hours activity , and pray that kargool like dont just fleet catch you because they wanted to sleep .

Even if that human nature , rule are made so we can let them go and rule will control devil side.

still not to many hard felingtoward puss he only making is allaince to get in hc place and feel good , do the hc stuff . but still try not to lie to memeber you recruit.

For karo kargool that seem to light theyr self up the next step is to take plane and watch trew the window to see where you going whit your account .... :wink:

Wort than cheater you are , but that is part of the game .... guess the dumass move
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote