View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2015, 11:31   #35
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Inc stats discussion pos R63

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Well the same old story with ND/p3ng/insert allie hitting us when the chance was there.
To be frank, to a large extent, this is your alliance's own fault. In my experience, RainbowS is uniquely sensitive to getting roided. If you galraid 4 RainbowS planets, you can expect to get hit back several nights in return, no matter how early in the round it is. Ever since its inception, this kind of (in my opinion over-)reaction has embroiled RainbowS in multiple unnecessary 1-on-1 wars with alliances that had and have no particular desire to fight you, but are forced to respond to your continuing hostility. This was true for Ascendancy in the first half of r62 (when we just wanted to be left alone), I suspect it was true for ND this round (knowing a little of how they operate politically), and just from looking at P3nguins' EOR ranking, It's clear they had better things to do as well, as you yourself point out.

Worse, the RainbowS political department seems to loathe actually talking to people. So much so, in fact, that I do not even know who they are. You proclaim not to be involved in politics for RainbowS. Even assuming that's true (I have some reason to believe there's some nuance), you make every impression to speak for Rainbows, and do so more than the rest of your alliance combined, including the politics people, who are supposed to be its interface towards other alliances.

If those wars gained you anything, that would be fair enough. But RainbowS is hardly a top-tier alliance, and quite frankly, as a mid-to-low tier alliance, the best strategy is to appear invisible while the big boys have their silly little slugfests. And when you get hit by a galraid every now and again, it's better to let it go than to fly off the handle like a 17 year old kid in a pub full of body builders.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote