Thread: On sandbagging
View Single Post
Unread 23 Jun 2015, 15:12   #40
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: On sandbagging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vistion View Post
I mean making it so the entire galaxy can get donations every 12 hours regardless of score makes it easier to sandbag too, as you can get all the value you lost back over the next 400 ticks from a late sign covoper/high-roid-low-value player donating to the gal. Lets also consider the top players are making multis and bping them to exploit this exact feature as well. I dont know who reviews these rule changes but some of them slant the game in the direction they are supposedly trying to get away from.

And yes playing a round with some inactives wont kill you Benneh. Think about a Shit Footy team with a Star player or a few good players. They dont emo to the media because their team sucks, they just become a star. The best players are the ones who make the others around them better in ANY GAME.

Quite often they do, and generally the best players end up playing with the best ones.

How about the ones who get incs and hide vacation mode, ARE THEY NOT JUST THE WORST.

Anyway. Not the thread.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote