View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 08:59   #93
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Denial Statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
You dear sir is an shining example of stupidity. The examples you listed are just shere lunacy trying to bring the subject off topic and avoid the facts of this case.

FACT: We all sign an EULA where it SPECIFICALLY says:

Do you see that using browser plug-ins that would make it easier for you to play the game thing that stands there?

Im sorry, but breaking the rules because you're a moron that cba to read the EULA is not an excuse or something that in my book counts as "leverage" for a ligther punishment.
If you had bothered to read (yes, I know, it might be hard for you) you might have realised that my reply was directed at the people that are claiming that Denial as an alliance itself should be banned and all people in Denial closed.

I have absolutly no problem with having people closed for cheating, and they have been punished by the MH's which they deserved.
Case closed

However the other people in Denial shouldn't be punished simply caus certain people in their alliance acted like morons!
That was the essence of my post but appearantly you've managed to completly miss the point (though I though I had made it perfectly clear), had you bothered to READ you might have noticed that.

You sir, are a shining example of completly missing other people's points and then rambling on about something that has absolutly nothing to do with what the poster you are trying to insult.
You say the examples i posted are shere lunacy... Guess what, they were meant to be shere lunacy just as punishing Denial as an alliance and all it's members based on certain people's stupiditys is lunacy aswell.

Edit: After reading your post again I really need to ask you a serious question: Did you or did you not bother to READ the entire post completly???? (please reply to this Kargool)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!
Following the idea that has been brought forward in this post that denial itself should be punished for having cheaters in tag (some ppl going as far as saying remove the tag & ban all members) I have come up with an even better idea:
You didn't even read the first line of the post and you're calling me a shining example of stupidity? (I even bolded it out for just for you in the quote)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]

Last edited by Veedeejem!; 25 Jun 2008 at 09:07.
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote