View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 08:50   #91
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Official Denial Statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem!

Alot of people are probably thinking "are you crazy????" after reading the first part of my post, but I wrote that for a reason.
When you start punishing innocent people over the actions of somebody else that they know, simply based on the assumption "you must have known what they were doing" then we can close the game.
You dear sir is an shining example of stupidity. The examples you listed are just shere lunacy trying to bring the subject off topic and avoid the facts of this case.

FACT: We all sign an EULA where it SPECIFICALLY says:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EULA
Bots

Bots are not permitted to be used to access the game. Bot use is defined as, but not limited to:

Using browser plug-ins that would make it easier for you to play the game

Accessing the pages with another program (for example to check if you are under attack) see section 8.
Do you see that using browser plug-ins that would make it easier for you to play the game thing that stands there?

Im sorry, but breaking the rules because you're a moron that cba to read the EULA is not an excuse or something that in my book counts as "leverage" for a ligther punishment.