View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 01:12   #80
Ceadrath

Ceadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to allCeadrath is a name known to all
Re: Official Denial Statement

The only way the pa players can be held responsible for the actions of others is if they actively encourage a course of action thats against the rules, and considering these planets themselves got closed, theirs nothing more you can do within the basis of the eula. The position of HC doesnt pass on a role of accountability ingame at all, theirs no assumed role of responsibility for the actions of other planets beyond what i already mentioned, and this works both ways, from hc to members and vice versa. Personally i think you should report cheating to the mhs, but thats really down to the alliance/players themselves. In the past theirs been evidence of cheating being reported within an alliance by other members and the opposite happening.

Admittedly i didnt read most of this last page because theirs a great deal of faggotry that i skipped over.

p.s. agreeing with rl analogies mean jack shit in pa where the rules are clearly stated and differ from rl.

-Cead

Last edited by Ceadrath; 25 Jun 2008 at 02:50.
Ceadrath is offline   Reply With Quote